Thursday 19 April 2012

APRIL 19, 2012

Log from April 19th:

Just having computer access again is fucking fantastic.
You’ve heard snippets of her side. Snippets from my Priestess’s side.
I’m sure most of you care the most about my side.
My apparent boost in popularity has given me more strength than I know what to do with, and I adore it. Sincerely, I want to thank all my marked for indulging themselves. Your sex drives… What are you people, rabbits? All that blood you shed in my name, all that energy…it’s intoxicating.
I appreciate it. Sincerely. You’ve pleased me.
Now do it again.
I need the power boost. That monster is still stalking me, which I find hilarious – mostly because he may shadow people extremely well, but ‘stalking’ is Smiley’s art. He’s just angry, that I made this one my vessel before he got a chance to twist her into a proxy. Now, really, doesn’t he have enough of those? He may have marked her, but I got inside first.
I call her my Blood Vessel. Aren’t I clever?
The fact of the matter is – and, why I’m writing this in the dead of night while my little Priestess sleeps – is that there may come a time when I need a new vessel. I know there are several of you out there, already. If I’m already inside you, kindly disregard this letter.
If I’m not, come to me. You know where I am; I’m sure you can all feel me, just as I feel you.
If the Slender Man murders this vessel, I will seep into the most worthy. We can share a body, instead. You would be serving me in ways you can’t even begin to fathom.
I like this vessel, personally. She’s like a magnet – feeding is easier than it has been since Marilyn Monroe.
But I need a back-up plan, and I would rather not use my Priestess. She serves in another capacity.
I’ll be waiting here for you all.

1 comment: