Sunday 2 September 2012

SEPTEMBER 2, 2012 (PM)


Log from September 2nd (PM):

My Mistress has come back to me...different.
Knowing what I do, now, I don't know how my perceptions may have changed. Perhaps I was viewing her as weak, or...pitiable? She is anything but. The woman who returned to me, who raised me back up just as terror was beginning to overwhelm...she's strong. Almost aggressive. She came to me, took me under her arm, and essentially told me that I would have nothing more to worry about from the Things that have been following me. Since then, the terror is lessened.
I still see a grey haze at the corner of my eye, like something floating over my vision. I still feel something watching from the shadows. However, I know they cannot touch me, while she's near.
It's relieving in ways I can't even begin to describe.

1 comment:

  1. well good for you. lets just see how long that relief lasts without me.

    ReplyDelete