Saturday 11 August 2012

AUGUST 11, 2012


Log from August 11th:

I keep stopping in at train and bus stations, now that I’m off the main road. They have cheap food and Internet – it’s all I really need.
I shoved that bag down to the very bottom of a garbage can. It reeked and I hope to hell I’m far enough away, and that no one asks questions about it. I didn’t know what more to do. If I could have burned it, maybe, I would have.
I remembered where I read that, though. About a victim being skinned – it was in an article I looked up a while back. A man who was ‘nearly destroyed’ on the surface and drained of blood, back in 1999.  I had it saved on my laptop, so I could find it again, so I looked the article over again.
It’s related to the Mistress; I know that. I’m certain of it.
I’m going to look up more information on this rumoured pedophile teacher.

1 comment:

  1. your asking the right questions little bird, but i dont know what answers you hope to find. i am honestly offering you the best way out.

    ReplyDelete