Sunday 19 August 2012

AUGUST 19, 2012


Log from August 19th:

She was in that class. I knew she would be.
Her real name was Katie [REDACTED]. She was just a regular little girl in fourth grade. I’ve started looking for absolutely everything and anything related to her – report cards, pictures, anything. So far I haven’t found a single thing to tell me about who she once was. She just wasn’t always Red.
‘Red’ was what her old teacher used to go by. Mr. Red.
The monster, Mr. Red, took her. She wasn’t ready to be a Vessel. The Red Cap made its way inside anyway.
And then…it must have killed him.
But she doesn’t age. The Mistress is eternal. I’m still missing parts of the story.

4 comments:

  1. if the red cap takes a host that hasnt even hit puberty that vessel is useless; rust and ruin stays more than dormant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, shut up, Russ, nobody likes you, nobody cares about what you have to say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My my, such a sharp tongue ye hath, Sentient.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, don't get butthurt just because I'm pointing out the obvious. If you don't like it, do something about it, don't shoot the messenger. Nobody likes Russ. Somebody should go and make a TV show about it, Everybody Hates Russ. The pilot episode will be called "Russ is an Expy of Every Hackneyed Lame Character Ever, and He Needs to Learn That the First Word in Every Sentence Must Be Capitalized and Apostrophes Have Places in Sentences." ..."Part 1."

    ReplyDelete